Cancellation, No Show, and Early Departure
The refund policy will take effect as of the day this email is received and should be used for all cancellations. The refund policy is as follows, with a minimum cancellation amount of Rs. 3000 or 4% of the package rate (whichever is larger) plus cancellation/retention fees in accordance with the specific hotel/houseboat/vehicle policy. Upon receiving an email, all refund requests will be processed within two weeks.
- Tour Packages
- Above 30 days prior to tour date – 70% of the package rate.
- 29 to 8 days – 50% of the package rate
- Less than 7 days or no show – NO REFUND
- Cab only Packages
- Up to 24 hours prior to the time of the journey – FREE Cancellation.
- In case cancellation or shorting of the trip is requested within 24 hours of the pick-up time, then the following rules will apply:
- Multi-Day trip: The charge for the first day would be deducted from the total amount and a refund will be issued to the user.
- Single Day trip/ Airport transfer: No Refund will be issued to the user.
- Airport transfer: No Cancellation Charges if Cancelled at least 8 hours prior to pickup time.
We make every effort to cancel all subsequent bookings in the event of an early departure due to any unforeseen circumstances, and any refund will only be based on the amount that may be recovered from unused services. We will help you as much as we can, but we accept no liability for this reimbursement.