This Policy does not cover such third parties or their services. For information about third-party privacy practices, please consult with them directly.
Information You Submit
We may store the information you submit to or through the Site. We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide Site functionality, improve Site quality, personalize the user experience, display relevant advertising, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, allow for disaster recovery, and comply with legal obligations. Among the information you submit to or through the Site, please note:
- Account Registration: We may ask you to provide us with your full name, gender, and birth date. When you sign up to use Blue Bird’s services, we opt you into Blue Bird emails by default. You can unsubscribe from these emails by using the link at the bottom of any email we send you. Note that you cannot opt out of receiving required administrative or legal notices.
- Contacts: The site may require access to your address book to perform certain services as requested by you. We may use and store your contact’s information long enough to process your requests.
Cookies and Other Information We Collect
In addition to the information you submit to or through the Site, we also collect non-identifiable data about how you use the Site in the course of your use of it. We use this information to analyze and track user behavior, personalize your experience, provide the functionality and improve the quality of the Site and may use it to display relevant advertising. Our servers log information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit, and the businesses you query. Our servers also log information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs. You may be able to adjust the settings on your computer to limit the information it shares with us here.
We do not disclose, rent, share, sell or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, but please note the following:
- Service Providers: We may outsource some of our technical and customer support, data storage, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, programming, advertising, processing functions and other services to third parties. We may share information from or about you with them so that they can perform their services. While we are not liable for their behavior, before sharing any information with them, we shall obtain an undertaking from them not to use your data in a manner inconsistent with this policy.
- Aggregate Information: We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertisements, restaurants or wine lists. Any such disclosure will be anonymous and you will not be personally identifiable to any such third party.
- Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site; or (c) protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users affiliates, or the public.
- Links: The Site may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on those third party websites.
- Facebook: If you are logged into Facebook, and you access but are not logged into the Site, we may receive information from Facebook to make it easier for you to access the Site. This information personalizes your experience and helps you log into the Site. You can also connect to Blue Bird via your account on Facebook, in which case we may collect and store information identifying your account with Facebook.
The Site is intended for adults and in some cases children between the ages of 13 and 17 who have obtained parental consent. If you become aware that a person under 13 has accessed the Site or provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately via our website www.bluebirdtravels.in. If we become aware that a person under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to and terminate the child’s account.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Attn: Privacy Officer