- Pick-up from Thrissur Railway Station
- Visit Guruvayur and then proceed to Sabarimala
- Drop-off at Ernakulam
- Stopovers at major temples en-route
- All-inclusive return fares for 2 days trip.
- Company of experienced chauffeur to drive you around
SABARIMALA TEMPLE DARSHAN DAYS
(SEPTEMBER 2019 TO JANUARY 2020)
- Arrive at Thrissur Railway Station.
- Start the pilgrimage by visiting Guruvayur Temple
- After darshan proceed to Sabarimala.
- On the way visit major temples
- Sri Vadakkunnathan Temple, Thrissur
- Thali Sree Mahadeva Temple, Kaduthuruthy
- Mahadeva Temple, Ettumanoor
- Vavar Juma Masjid
- Erumely Sree Dharmasastha Temple, Erumely
- Upon reaching the base camp (Nilakkal / Pamba – based on government notification), you will de-board and proceed to Sannidhanam.
- After darshan, you will come back to base camp where you would meet the driver.
- You will be dropped to Ernakulam Railway Station to end the trip.
||COST PER CAB (₹)
|AC Swift DZire
|AC Tempo Traveller (12 Seater)
|AC Tempo Traveller (17 Seater)
Contact us now to book!
Options: Swift DZire, Innova, Tempo Traveller (12 to 19 Seater), Coaches.
- AC Vehicle with a driver as in the booking.
- Driver and fuel charges, Toll and parking charges.
- AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- Stoppages at en-route temples will depend on your arrival time and temple darshan times. In the event, the timings do not match any refunds will not be provided.
- All stopovers mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
WHY CUSTOMERS LOVE US?
- On-time pick-ups
- Over 26 years of service in personalized recommendations
- Your safety is our highest priority – Cabs with GPS tracking
- Superior customer service 24×7 365 days
- Professionally trained chauffeurs
- Quality – No Compromises
|Cab type||Crysta (7 pax), Swift DZire / Etios (4 pax), Tempo Traveller (12 pax), Tempo Traveller (17 pax), Toyota Innova (6 pax)|